End of 2016 | Sum Up


Assalamualaikum wbt dan selamat membaca.

Alhamdulillah sekarang dah masuk bulan Disember 2016. Ini bermakna lagi beberapa hari kita akan masuk ke tahun 2017 di mana saya kira bakal menjadikan tahun yang mencabar untuk saya. Mark my words. I will tell you when it happens. Heee

2016 has been a great year for me for sure. I have been unemployed for 8 months without a permanent job. Let me tell you one by one:

Januari 2016

I had finished my degree studies so while waiting for a permanent job, I worked at the tuition centre somewhere in Besut. But, due to few misunderstanding with the manager, I quit the job. I managed to get my first salary. Alhamdulillah.

February 2016 - July 2016

I started doing home tuition for few students near my house. Actually, those are anak-kawan-ma-saya. Hehe
They wanted me to teach their children so I did it. I conducted my class during weekends only so during weekdays I did nothing.

April 2016

Alhamdulillah, I had been called for an interview session from SPP for a PPP DG41 position or in simple word teacher. Inilah moment yang paling ditunggu-tunggu oleh semua PISMP Ambilan Januari 2012. Temuduga untuk semua graduan IPGM bermula 4 April - 29 April 2016 bagi calon SK dan SJKT. 

Interview went well at that time. Stayed in KL for more than a week with my friends. It was a great experience I would say. 

Jun 2016

On 29 June 2016, the results for the past interviews had been out. Alhamdulillah a step to become a teacher. 

July 2016

I am one of the 'Geng Gempur Posting' for SK since my batch was the paling-lambat-batch yang dipostingkan dalam sejarah IPGM. So, while waiting our posting news, I had been calling KPM and SPP for almost 100 times, literally. All the KPM officers knew my voice already and they entertained me very well by telling me some good and bad news for IPGM graduates. 

Alhamdulillah, I would like to express my gratitude to them; Puan Ireen Goh from Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Pelajaran under Bahagian Pengambilan Guru IPGM. She entertained my calls every day whenever I asked her about posting matters (read: SPP results).

Secondly, thanks to the those who are in Bahagian Sumber Manusia, KPM and Bahagian Pengurusan Sekolah Harian for keeping me updated about posting news. I managed to tell my friends in FB group about it. 

Ogos 2016 - present

Alhamdulillah, had been posted to Segamat, Johor at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tambang, Batu Anam, Segamat, Johor. 

November 2016

Officially a postgraduate student. Hehe. After a year since I had finished my studies, finally I dah convo. Had been waiting for it for a long time. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Therefore, I would say, 2016 is a very challenging year for me. Faced lots of things before and after posting. But, I am really thankful for what I had become now. 

Thanks you everyone who makes this year turns into a memorable one. I really love each and every one of you for always be by my side through thick and thin. You know who you are because you gais are so important in my life. Thank you :)

Faces of my colleagues and my students in SK Tambang for 2016

That's all for me. Thanks for reading :p

Sincerely,

Aizuddin bin Rojalai,
Jerteh, Besut, Terengganu. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan Untuk Guru Baru Posting

Temuduga SPP : Tahniah Anda Berjaya!

The Journey of My Sarjana Pendidikan TESL @ UKM 2019/2020/2021/2022